Rules And Regulations
Coders from institutes across Indore who are completing their academic course in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 alone are eligible for this contest. Registrations are invited from students in under graduate/ post graduate programs related to engineering/science background with any specialization.
1. CTL Cup is mandatorily a team event. A team of 4 is needed to participate in the contest.
2. Teams should report at least 15 minutes earlier at the venue. no team(s) will be allowed to enter the contest hall once competition has started.
3. All teams must bring their own laptops, however only a single access to coding platform will be given to teams.
4. Mobile phones or any similar devices are strictly not allowed in the contest hall.
5. Contestants can not leave the hall during the period of contest under any circumstances.
6. In case of a tie between two or more teams, score will be judged on the basis of time and patial marking whatever applicable.
7. A contestant may submit a claim of ambiguity or error in a problem statement by submitting a clarification request. If the judges agree that an ambiguity or error exists, a clarification will be issued to all contestants.
8. Contestants are not to converse with anyone except members of their team and personnel designated by the contest director. Systems support staff may advise contestants on system-related problems such as explaining system error messages.
9. While the contest is scheduled for a particular time length (typically five hours), the contest director has the authority to alter the length of the contest in the event of unforeseen difficulties. Should the contest duration be altered, every attempt will be made to notify contestants in a timely and uniform manner.
10. A team may be disqualified by the contest director for any activity that jeopardizes the contest such as dislodging extension cords, unauthorized modification of contest materials, any activity that may knowingly or unknowingly adversely impact another team or distracting behavior.
11. If irregularities or misconduct are observed during the contest, team members or coaches should bring them to the attention of the contest officials so that action may be taken as soon as possible.
1. The team and its members thereof acknowledges that the solution submitted will be an original work created solely by the team, and that the solution does not infringe on copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the solution.
2. The team and its members thereof is the sole author of the solution and that it is the team’s original work.
3. The team and its members thereof have not licensed or disposed of any rights in the solution that would conflict with any of Codenscious use (if any).
4. By entering this Contest, all entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Codenscious from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities. Codenscious assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Contest entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms. Codenscious is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other persons’ computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials related to in this Contest.
5. Codenscious reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or terminate the Contest, at any time it deems fit and proper. No claims or representations shall be entertained in this regard.
6. Codenscious reserves the right to verify eligibility and to adjudicate on any dispute at any time. Codenscious will be the sole authority to decide the winners of the contest and decision of Codenscious will be final and binding on all the contestants.